[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

Bringing myself back to reality.  Or maybe I did mean backing myself into
reality...

Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Back myself to reality, for Eric, if everything is useful to someone seems
the landfills wouldn't be overflowing.  It would be nice if it was, would solve
a lot of problems.  I think a really good industry which was all the rage
around 2003 and got forgotten about is thermal depolymerization, or converting
finished products back into their constituent oil and other parts.  Whatever
happened to that anyway?

Access, No Cost.