[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:50:49 -0400

Well....I think I need to like it because she hasn't asked for anything and because of the ceremonial aspect of it. It's a pretty heavy duty milestone.

Paul Stone wrote:
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   I've wracked my brain for weeks, but can't think of
 anything both she and I would like.

My question would be: "Why do YOU need to like it?"
Get her something practical like one of those fancy chalk-holders.
Oh, wait, teaching at Hahvahd? Perhaps the newest version of Powerpoint.