[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:09:49 -0230

Academic freedom permits me to hang up on irate parents, husbands, wives,
lovers, governement officials, representatives of pharmaceutical companies and
other stakeholders outside the space of reasons.

Admissions people don't know what I do, so I assume they refrain from proffering
any information about me, my courses or my provincial tabletennis rankings, and
send any interested parties to our university website where my teaching and
research interests are listed. Cheers, Walter O.