[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Evans <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:50:20 -0230

Still something of a free ride. The fulfillment of "office hours" does not
entail actual meetings with students. I know faculty who spenbd most of their
office hours playing computer chess. But, yes, they are technically
"available."

And, of course, one can always set office hours at times that are particularly
inconvenient, if not impossible, for the majority of students to fit into their
schedules.

Walter O
MUN