[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:34:47 -0400

The dentist's chair sounds loverly...Surely worth schlepping about.
Reminds me of a long-gone conversation here about Erin's electric chair.

A painting is also worth thinking about.

But we may decide (somewhat unceremoniously) on one of those Ipod touch thingies. (So she can email us from all those airports mathematicians spend all their time in.)
Best,
Ursula

David Ritchie wrote:
A good painting or print?

An antique dentist's chair?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Really-cool-VINTAGE-ANTIQUE-Dentist-chair-for-Dentists_W0QQitemZ250214937681QQihZ015QQcategoryZ4066QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Now wouldn't that make office hours fun..."Have a seat in the chair and describe the problem you're having with my course."

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon