[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: ] Hillary Clinton Speaks Up for israel at U.N.Rally

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:11:57 -0700

What are you talking about, Irene?  You want Mexico to attack the U.S.????
Or just attack California.  A number of my neighbors here in San Jacinto are
Mexican.  They would certainly be opposed to any such invasion -- I'll bet
we could hold off an invasion from the South.  They probably aren't as
well-armed as the Iranian-armed Hezbollah.  I'm sure the Marines from Camp
Pendleton could be induced to lend a hand.

Lawrence

  _____