[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: ] Hillary Clinton Speaks Up for israel at U.N.Rally

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:26:21 -0400

Omar Kusturica wrote:

"I think that you are confusing the authority of government with the
authority of state."

No, the confusion is yours.  There is no such thing as the 'authority of
state' apart from the historical instances of people ordering themselves
under a particular form of government.

Omar:

"I have tried to avoid personal insults, but apparently Phil hasn't got
such scruples."

Lovely, coming as it does from a person who settles his differences by
beating people up.

Again, typical of the zealot.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns