[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: ] Hillary Clinton Speaks Up for israel at U.N.Rally

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:28:41 -0400

The Israelis threw out the Palestinians and put them in tents.  That's a fact.
But facts don't matter to you.  You think Reagan felled the USSR too and all
the other mythology you live by, including that Conservatives are fiscally
responsible.  I have to log off now, but how do you address the hypothetical I
posed regarding if Mexicans threw out the people of California?  That's what
happened in the ME.  Gotta go.