[iyonix-support] Re: Help with 5.18 error

  • From: ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 23:27:48 +0100

In message <0dc6b79a52.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Now others have had this, it is called the pyjamas effect. someone
> help David please
Switch on at the wall.
Press the elliptical buttonfor half a second
Release and immediate;y press and hold in the circular button and
count to six.
Release the button.

I wait for the beep and expect the led on my samsung monitor to go
blue. If it remains orange, the screen wont operate but the Iyo does
boot cos i can access it from my ARMini.

If It fails, switch of at the mains, wait for 20 seconds and repeat
the above.

Using this proc I've never seen pyjamas - but sometimes it doesn't
excite the screen.

--
BW Chris F. [Supporting British RISC OS computers and computing.]

"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of your pub."
Bill W Yeast.