[iyonix-support] Re: Help with 5.18 error

  • From: "neil f" <faz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:03:43 +0100

This is a little extreme, but short of sending the unit back to Castle,
the solution might be 'a hair of the dog that bit you'.

If whichever kind person sent you a copy of their 516 !restore would let
you borrow their video card for a day or two, you could insert that and
presumably boot up to a desktop and do some repairs or rollbacks before
going back to your old card.

On the other hand... maybe it all starts to sound too much like the
little old lady who swallowed a horse...

-Neil F.