[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update?

  • From: Mikhail <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:53:32 -0400

Thanks, Jeremy!

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Mikhail

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jeremy Chavez" <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎7/‎29/‎2014 5:14 PM
To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update?

The calendar issue should now be fixed, I'll be doing some more work tomorrow
(state drop down instead of free-text entry). As for the doctor linking page
and not having a way to get back to the patient I just assumed people would
click on "dashboard" but I'll put a nice button on the page just in case.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks for the update Jeremy

-Nate

On 7/28/2014 2:18 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:

Thanks, Jeremy!  I see it now.

Thanks for the hard work.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Mikhail

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please refer to my previous email from July 25th where I said that all items
utilizing the calendar module would most likely be broken due to how the date
is parsed. I'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible but it may be a few
more days till I can get it sorted out.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The error issue seems to be happening for all calendars:

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Mikhail

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Adding meds also seems to  be an issue. When I select a data it says the
question was not answered correctly.  Hitting submit makes the error message go
away, submit button disabled, but it has no effect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Mikhail

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

Done some testing.  Clicking on Dashboard gives page not found error (port
redirection error?)

Also, after adding a patient and linking the doctor, I do not see an easy way
to return to the patient to whom I just linked the doctor.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Mikhail <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: