[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update?

  • From: Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:13:34 -0700

The calendar issue should now be fixed, I'll be doing some more work
tomorrow (state drop down instead of free-text entry). As for the doctor
linking page and not having a way to get back to the patient I just assumed
people would click on "dashboard" but I'll put a nice button on the page
just in case.

PNG image