[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update?

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 03:12:50 -0700

Also, when I just added a resident, John Doe. I did not add any flu shot
info. When I hit "subscribe", an alert came up saying he is due for a flu
shot.

You can replicate this by creating a new resident. Once done and you click
subscribe, an alert will come up saying he is due for a flu-shot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail