[FSW Project] FSW Project Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:24:13 -0700

Susan,

Just a quick status update regarding the website, Jeremy just finished
modifying the website so that it will now be compatible with multiple
browsers (namely Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome). Before the
website looked good in Chrome but was untested in other browsers and may or
may not have been fully compatible with them. Now that's changed and all 3
of the major browsers are now supported and working as they should with the
website.

We have yet to schedule a meeting time that works for the main team members
and Mikhail, but we'll be meeting as soon as possible to discuss moving
forward with the systems, and scheduling a meeting with you and/or Boris
shortly thereafter. I'll be sure to continue to keep you updated. Thank you
again for your patience, have a great day.

Regards,
Nate