[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update?

  • From: Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 20:10:37 -0700

Fixed the add residents page and image uploads, had to do some hot edits to
get it all working properly so I'll push those to the repo later tonight.
Main issue is that I changed the date-picker widget during my last commit
and it seems like sqlite is being picky about date formatting. I'll need to
do a sweep and see if anything else isn't saving because of it. (dd/mm/yyyy
!= yyyy/dd/mm)