[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:46:24 -0700

Susan,

If I understand you correctly you're talking about web hosting. Based on the sensitivity of the information, and for security purposes, the plan was not to have the website hosted on the internet, but rather via your internal network. However, although the website itself will to be hosted via your internal network, we still want to have the system connected to the internet (if possible) so that we can easily update the system when we need to.

Hopefully that makes sense to you, but if not I'd gladly be willing to give you a call to explain it a bit better. Maybe Mikhail can do a better job?

Thanks,
Nate

On June 26, 2014 11:20:52 AM Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi does the software have its own site for secure hosting

Sent from my iPhone