[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 23:27:09 -0700

Thank you!

Regards,
Nate

On 7/28/2014 6:24 PM, Susan Sober wrote:
Hi thanks for the update I will be working Wednesday will call Boris hope I can help

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2014, at 8:08 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hello,

Since our last update we've encountered what should be the last handful of problems with the system before we're able to make it available for you to download. You may have noticed that I said /system/ rather than /systems/, which is because in our last meeting we decided to merge the systems into one for simplicity and convenience. After diving into merging the two systems, we realized that there were problems that we did not foresee previously, but I'll spare you the description of those problems and instead let you know that we're working hard to correct them as soon as possible.

I'll keep you updated on our progress with that throughout the week, as things change. I apologize for all of these minor problems that have been delaying our delivery, but you can be sure that we'll be delivering the system to you in a state which we think you'll be satisfied with and you'll find to be worth the wait!

On a side note, could you have Boris get back to us on those questions that I sent out in my last email? We'd really appreciate if we could get those answered as soon as possible so that we can avoid any further delays on top of the minor problems we're encountering with the merge.

Until next time, take care!

Thanks,
Nate