[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Update?

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 03:04:21 -0700

P.S. I found the following issues:

1. It seems the VM is not running the latest version of the website -- the
calendar issue Jeremy has previously fixed is still there.

2. I cannot submit the form for adding the emergency contacts -- hitting
submit has no effect.

3. Triple alerts have popped up for the same patient. I know Jeremy has
previously mentioned this. Did we make progress on the issue?

4. Clicking on "Alerts" does not display any alerts.  This does not seem
right given what happened in 3.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail