Hello,The development team held a meeting today as I previously stated in an email, I wanted to briefly go over what was discussed during the meeting. We're nearly finished with the VM configurations which we're hoping will work well on your physical systems. We've decided that it would be easier to combine the two VMs into one virtual system, so one of our developers will be working on finishing that up over the next few days. Once he finishes with that, Mikhail will be doing testing on the system to make sure that there aren't any apparent flaws with the system security-wise.
Once these things are finished, we will be making the system available for download through a download link that we'll provide for you when the time comes. At that time, once you've finished downloading the system from that link (this may take a while, depending on the speed of the download connection) we'd like to setup a meeting with our development team, myself, Mikhail, and the both of you (Susan and Boris) to answer any questions you have as well as the showcase the features you'll be working with.
We have a couple of questions for Boris, however. First off, will the system that will be hosting this VM be connected to the internet? Secondly, the system will be made available for download with the Ubuntu operating system, which provides a user interface (somewhat like Windows/MacOS), but would you be comfortable working with a system which doesn't have a user interface (we'd be using CentOS), and only provides a command-line interfacing with the system? The reason we ask is because such a system would take up significantly less resources compared to the Ubuntu-based VM that we'll be deploying. Do not feel obligated, and please go with your preference. The only reason we're offering this as an option is due to the much smaller footprint that would be used, which decreases the requirements of the host system.
I'm hoping to meet with you within 2 weeks, if possible. Due to the difference in time zones, we'd have to meet on the weekend, however. Would that be a possibility for both of you?
Thank you for your time, I'll continue to keep you updated as things change. Take care!