MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:41:54 +0200

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: An Overview of the Sender Policy Framework
Author: Marc Grote
Policy Framework and its implementation. Some statistics state that nearly 75%
of all e-mail traffic is Spam, sometimes called UCE (Unsolicited Commercial
Email). To help against this threat, several vendors are developing solutions
against Spam. One solution is SPF. What is SPF? SPF is a solution to fight
against email address forgery. SPF makes it easier to identify spam mails,
viruses and worms.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Sender-Policy-Framework.html

Title: Step-by-Step: Migrating Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 Using New Hardware
Author: David Fosbenner
Windows 2000 Server system to a new server running Exchange Server 2003 on
Windows Server 2003. This scenario will take you through all Exchange-related
issues from adding your first Windows Server 2003 system to unplugging your old
Exchange 2000 system when finished.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-2003-Hardware.html

Title: GFI MailEssentials - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner -
Exchange Disclaimer Category
Author: Admin
announced today that GFI MailEssentials was selected the winner in the
Disclaimer category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. ADJ
Enterprises Ltd's SMTPDisclaimer and Direct Communications Software Limited's
eXclaimer were runner-up and first runner-up respectively.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/GFI-MailEssentials-Exchange-Disclaimers-Readers-Choice.html

Title: Installing and Configuring SBS 2003
Author: Amit Zinman
Exchange 2003 perspective. This article will not detail all the countless
features of SBS 2003. Instead, it will focus on installing SBS 2003 as an
Exchange server that also features file and monitoring services.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Installing-and-Configuring-SBS2003.html

Title: Microsoft releases Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool
Author: Amit Zinman
troubleshoot Exchange configuration problems by collecting information
from your servers.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/ExchangeNews/Exchange-Server-Best-Practices-Analyzer-Tool.html

Title: Microsoft re-releases Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter
Author: Amit Zinman
re-released.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/ExchangeNews/Outlook-2003-Junk-E-mail-Filter.html

Title: Overview of the ADC (Active Directory Connector)
Author: Marc Grote
Directory Connector (ADC). I will give you some background information about
the ADC and its functions.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Overview-Active-Directory-Connector.html

Title: Microsoft Provides an SSL Diagnostics Utility
Author: Amit Zinman
a tool that can diagnose SSL problems with IIS.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/ExchangeNews/Microsoft-Provides-SSL-Diagnostics-Utility.html

Title: Access Your Exchange 2000 / 2003 Mailbox With WebDAV
Author: Lee Derbyshire
can use to access an Exchange 2000 or 2003 Mailbox. WebDAV is not the easiest
to learn, but can often be the most convenient. This article is an introduction
to the topic.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Access-Exchange-2000-2003-Mailbox-WebDAV.html

Title: MSExchange.org New Article Alerts for your PC or Website Using our RSS
Feed!
Author: Admin
posted to all our websites by using the recently launched RSS feed service!
Simply retrieve updates for your personal use or enhance your own website by
providing your visitors with convenient access to our highly rated content as
it's released.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchange-RSS-Feed.html

Title: Enabling Freedocs access through Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2003
Author: Henrik Walther
explain how you can benefit from enabling access to FreeDocs through OWA 2003.
In Exchange 2000 (and prior versions) access to FreeDocs via OWA was enabled by
default, but as many other things this was changed in Exchange 2003 (as part of
Microsoft’s secure by default initiative.)
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Enabling-Freedocs-access-OWA2003.html

Title: Configuring Exchange 2003 HTTP Remote Access
Author: Paul Baldwin
HTTP remote access features (Outlook Web Access, Outlook Mobile Access and
Exchange ActiveSync) work together harmoniously both in single-server Exchange
deployments and more complex frontend-backend deployments. This guide also
illustrates how the use of ‘Integrated’ authentication can provide internal
Outlook Web Access users with ‘transparent’ logons.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-Exchange2003-HTTP-Remote-Access.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2004. All rights reserved.