[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 03:04:34 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Trend Micro ScanMail - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Exchange Anti Virus
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-Exchange-Anti-Virus-Trend-Micro-ScanMail-Mar08.html
Anti Virus Category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. Symantec Mail
Security and GFI MailSecurity were first runner-up and second runner-up.

Title:  Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Round Up 2007
Author: The Editor
Link:   http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/Readers-Choice-Awards-2007.html

Title:  Moving from a Linux Mail Server and peer-to-peer network to Exchange
Server 2007 (Part 2)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migration-deployment/moving-linux-mail-server-p2p-network-exchange-server-2007-part2.html
with the policy in the Linux box and creating mailbox-enabled users in our new
Active Directory.

Title:  Deploying an Exchange 2007 SP1 CCR Cluster on a Windows Server 2008
Failover Cluster – Part 2: Forming and Validating the Failover Cluster
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/high-availability-recovery/deploying-exchange-2007-sp1-ccr-cluster-windows-server-2008-failover-cluster-part2.html
insure that it is configured properly using the new cluster configuration
validation wizard included with Windows Server 2008.

Title:  Clustered Continuous Replication Failover with Standby Continuous
Replication (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/high-availability-recovery/clustered-continuous-replication-failover-standby-continuous-replication-part1.html
Continuous Replication from a Clustered Continuous Replication source.

Title:  Designing a Multi-Server Environment based on High Availability and
Role Based Setup
Author: Markus Klein
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planning-architecture/designing-multi-server-environment-based-high-availability-role-based-setup.html
how to incorporate high availability into your design.

Title:  Managing Standby Continuous Replication (Part 1)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/high-availability-recovery/managing-standby-continuous-replication-part1.html
introduced in Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1.

Title:  GroupWise to Exchange 2007 - Interoperability and Migration (Part 4)
Author: Nathan Winters
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migration-deployment/groupwise-exchange-2007-interoperability-migration-part4.html
test bidirectional mail flow and directory synchronization. We will also delve
into what to do if it does not work!

Title:  The Exchange Pickup Folder
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/exchange-pickup-folder.html
2007, how you can configure it and how you can use it to test mail flow.

Title:  Load Balancing Exchange 2007 SP1 Hub Transport Servers using Windows
Network Load Balancing Technology (Part 2)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planning-architecture/load-balancing-exchange-2007-sp1-hub-transport-servers-windows-network-load-balancing-technology-part2.html
Hub Transport Servers using Windows Network Load Balancing technology.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2008. All rights reserved.