MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:42:34 +0200

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: 10 Tips to Optimize Exchange 2003 Performance (Part 1)
Author: Rui J.M. Silva
authors as he presents his first article to MSExchange.org readers. Everybody
likes to keep their systems running smoothly and tuned for performance. For
simpler scenarios with basic configuration you can probably use Exchange 2003
out-of-the box without ever having performance issues. But if you are
responsible for a complex environment, then you have probably already felt the
bitter taste of a system bottleneck. If you identify yourself with this
description or if you are just a tweak fanatic, then this article is for you.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Optimize-Exchange-2003-Performance-Part1.html

Title: How to Automate the Exchange Server 2003 Installation
Author: Marc Grote
installation process with the help of an unattended script.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/automate-Exchange-Server-2003-installation.html

Title: Protecting Exchange 2003 Using the Windows Firewall
Author: Amit Zinman
filtering options to protect your Exchange server.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Protecting-Exchange-2003-Windows-Firewall.html

Title: Implementing Exchange 2003 Message Journaling
Author: Marc Grote
archive all incoming and outgoing e-mails for a specific mailbox store.
Beginning with Exchange 2003 SP1 you can download EXEJCFG.EXE from the Exchange
2003 download site. EXEJCFG enhances the current Exchange archiving features to
capture recipients on distribution lists, BCC recipients and other message
details. In this article I will show you how to implement Exchange 2003
Journaling for e-mails.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-Exchange-2003-Message-Journaling.html

Title: Customizing Mailbox Limit Warnings with the Quota Message Service for
Exchange
Author: Henrik Walther
of the Quota Message Service for Exchange, can customize mailbox quota messages
(aka mailbox limit warnings.)
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Customizing-Mailbox-Limit-Warnings-Quota-Message-Service.html

Title: Tape Backup Alternatives
Author: Amit Zinman
Though the technology has definitely matured, the basic principle and
shortcomings have remained the same. In this article I will discuss backing to
hard drives and DVD RAM drives for small and branch offices.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Tape-Backup-Alternatives.html

Title: Implementing NNTP using Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
Author: Markus Klein
organization, the first step is to choose between Local and/or Public Newsgroup
implementations. If you want to implement Local Newsgroups it is quite easy and
independent from Internet traffic. Public Newsgroups mean that your Internet
traffic might increase a lot so you as an administrator should try to keep
public information to a minimum only.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-NNTP-Microsoft-Exchange-Server-2003.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.