[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:29:33 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Implementing Captcha Validation with OWA 2003 and Forms-Based
Authentication
Author: Lee Derbyshire
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-Captcha-Validation-OWA-2003-Forms-Based-Authentication.html
added to Outlook Web Access 2003 by modifying the FBA logon.asp file.

Title:  Win a Signed Copy of Henrik Walther’s "CYA Securing Exchange Server
2003 & Outlook Web Access"
Author: Admin
Link:   http://www.MSExchange.org/news/Exchange-Server-Site-Survey-2006.html
one of twenty signed copies of Henrik Walther’s book, “CYA Securing Exchange
Server 2003 & Outlook Web Access.”

Title:  Symantec Mail Security - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Anti Virus Category
Author: Admin
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchangeorg-Readers-Choice-Award-Anti-Virus-Symantec-Mail-Security-Mar06.html
Virus category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. Trend Micro
ScanMail and ALWIL Software's avast! were first runner-up and second runner-up
respectively.

Title:  Exchange 2003 Mobile Messaging Part 2 - Uncovering the Device Security
Policies
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part2-Uncovering-Device-Security-Policies.html
available in Exchange 2003 SP2.

Title:  Troubleshooting the Exchange Recipient Update Service (RUS)
Author: Rodney Buike
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Troubleshooting-Exchange-Recipient-Update-Service-RUS.html
for a properly functioning Exchange organization. Typically it runs in the
background without issue but when problems occur, mail flow suffers and it is
important to get it fixed!

Title:  Explaining the order in which the Exchange 2003 (SP2) Connection
Filters are applied
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/order-which-Exchange-2003-SP2-Connection-Filters-applied.html
connection filters included in Exchange 2003 (SP2) are applied during an SMTP
session.

Title:  Understanding Exchange Access Control and Administrative Delegation
Author: Rodney Buike
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Understanding-Exchange-Access-Control-Administrative-Delegation.html
levels and uses different levels of administrative permissions to control
access. The goal of this article is to help you understand the different levels
of administrative rights and how to delegate these rights to your
administrative staff.

Title:  System Center Capacity Planner 2006 Overview (Part 2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/System-Center-Capacity-Planner-2006-Overview-Part2.html
Center Capacity Planner (SCCP) 2006 is, its installation requirements and how
to start a new design using the Model Wizard. We’ll conclude our look at SCCP
here in part 2, where we’ll cover the Model Editor, the Hardware Editor and the
running of a simulation.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.