MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:52:26 +0100

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Changing the Display Order in the Exchange 2000 Address List
field in Active Directory to use the LastName, FirstName format, this will then
ensure that the Address Lists used by your users will be sorted by LastName.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=565

Title: ServerFiles.com - New Network Software Directory Launched
href='http://www.serverfiles.com'>ServerFiles.com</a>, a directory of server
based software for your Windows 2000/NT & .NET network. A no frills site that
gives administrators and decision makers just what they need - reliable
software listings in over 75 categories including "Patch Management", "Email
Encryption" and "Backup Software". You'll be able to read about other user's
experiences with the software listed or you can post your own comments. The
site will be continuously updated with new listings so make ServerFiles.com
your first stop when you need to find a software solution that's right for your
network.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=564

Title: MSExchange.org Launches Anti Spam Section
source of information on the subject, we've decided to set up our own mini-site
in order to help anyone who's interested in combating spam on their servers.
The section will be continuously updated with the latest spam news, software,
related links and information from a wide variety of sources to cover the
different technologies being employed by anti spam vendors as well as providing
a glimpse at what the future holds in store for spam filtering.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=563

Title: Product Review: eXclaimer for MS Exchange 2000
yet there is still no built-in facility for configuring them in Exchange 2000.
For this review, I have chosen to look at eXclaimer, a product that receives
regular mention in the Exchange Usenet newsgroups.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=562

Title: Product Review: GFI MailEssentials 8 - Anti-Spam and Mail Monitoring
security, and anti-spam functions. In those that do, the feature set tends to
be weak and seemingly implemented as an afterthought. However, the new GFI
MailEssentials 8 product from GFI Software not only provides the most
comprehensive anti-spam capabilities currently available, but also
industrial-strength mail monitoring, the ability to add disclaimers to all
outgoing messages, and more. Impressively, GFI provides many of the product's
best features as freeware, making GFI MailEssentials 8 a must-evaluate product
for administrators of both large and small networks alike.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=560

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2003. All rights reserved.