MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:10:51 +0100

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Secure Exchange 2000 IMAP4 Service Publishing with ISA Server 2000 -
Part 2: Understanding the Co-located SMTP Servers
IMAP4 service, we went over the procedures required to make the IMAP4 service
available to users on the Internet via ISA Server 2000 (ISA Server) Server
Publishing Rules. In this, part 2, of our secure IMAP4 publishing series, we?ll
go over the high level details required to understand the Co-located SMTP
server scenario we?re building
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=559

Title: New antispam and antivirus technologies will ship in Exchange Server 2003
will ship in Exchange Server 2003 for partners, along with the significant
enhancements made to the core product, will deliver to customers the most
secure, reliable version of Exchange to date.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=558

Title: Put Your Exchange 2000 Mailbox On The Web With ADO
Web. It's not a replacement for OWA by any means, but at least you can say you
Did It Yourself.

Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=557

Title: Secure Exchange 2000 IMAP4 Service Publishing with ISA Server 2000 -
Part 1: Securing Publishing of the IMAP4 Service
need to support thousands of users, but its also great if you have fewer than a
hundred users. If you're running a small shop, you might want to save on
bandwidth costs by using ISA Server and IMAP4 publishing. Publishing IMAP4 is
great, but you need to do it securely. Check inside for all the details you
need to make it work!
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=556

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2003. All rights reserved.