MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:10:11 +0200

MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

Is Your Company Sarbanes-Oxley Compliant?
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires companies to certify that they have internal
controls in place ensuring the accuracy and veracity of financial reporting.
Ontrack® PowerControls? ? mailbox recovery software designed with expanded
email system support and an essential export function that can upgrade internal
controls and help your company comply with the corporate governance
requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Visit
http://s0b.bluestreak.com/ix.e?hy&s=317255&a=232947 to learn more about
PowerControls? and download the free trial.

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Microsoft Releases Service Pack 1 for Exchange Server 2003
Author: Admin
available. We will soon post a review about the enhancements found in Service
Pack 1, to be followed by a number of articles and tutorials that will cover
the various new componenents. This news item includes additional information
about the Service Pack and offers related links.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/news/Service-Pack-1-Exchange-Server-2003.html

Title: Managing Mobile Access with Exchange Server 2003
Author: Markus Klein
features with the Microsoft messaging solution. In this article we firstly
discuss the chances and risks of providing mobile access in Exchange and then
describe the best practises configuring these ones.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Managing-Mobile-Access-Exchange-Server-2003.html

Title: Implementing a Full-Text Index for your Information Store
Author: Marc Grote
for mailbox stores and public folders to provide users to search in message or
public folder contents. With the help of full-text indexing, the content in an
exchange database is indexed with the result of faster content searching. This
article gives you best practices for deploying full-text indexing with Exchange
2003 Server.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Full-Text-Index-Information-Store.html

Title: Restricting users from Sending and Receiving Internet Mail in Exchange
2003
Author: Mark Fugatt
receiving and sending Internet based email.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html

Title: Using the Exchange 2003 Mail Wizard
Author: Marc Grote
is true for the IMW (Internet Mail Wizard) in Exchange 2003. Available first in
Exchange 5.5, left in Exchange 2000 and new in Exchange Server 2003. This
article explains in detail how to use the Exchange 2003 Mail Wizard to
configure Internet E-Mail Access for your organization.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Using_Exchange_2003_Mail_Wizard.html

Title: Four Popular Anti Spam Filters for Exchange Reviewed
Author: Synoradzki J., Wawrzyniak P., and Zmudziñski M.
to install third-party solutions. With this article, we are going to compare
and evaluate four products, each of them somewhat differentiated by its mode of
operation and email filtering techniques.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Preventing_Spam_Antispam_Filters_MS_Exchange.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2003. All rights reserved.