[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 06:15:29 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Exchange 2003 Mobile Messaging Part 1 - A look at the Microsoft
DirectPush technology
Author: Henrik Walther
Service Pack 2 is without doubt the new DirectPush technology (aka AUTD v2),
which improves the mobile messaging experience for your end-users by providing
close to real over the air (OTA) push technology. In this article, which is the
first in a 5 part article series on mobile messaging using Exchange 2003 with
SP2 applied and mobile devices running Windows Mobile 5.0 with the Messaging
and Security Feature Pack (MSFP) installed, we’ll take a closer look at the new
DirectPush technology.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part1-Microsoft-DirectPush-technology.html

Title: System Center Capacity Planner 2006 Overview (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
(SCCP) 2006. In this two-part article, I want to give you an introduction to
what SCCP 2006 is and how it can help the Exchange professional. Here in part
1, I’ll cover an overview of SCCP, its installation requirements and how to
start a new design using the Model Wizard.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/System-Center-Capacity-Planner-2006-Overview-Part-1.html

Title: Exchange on NAS: Proved and Approved
Author: Rui J.M. Silva
Exchange databases on a NAS device started to be a supported configuration,
provided that the storage devices are Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL)
certified (i.e. with the “Designed for Windows” logo). I did some tests using
an HP NAS device that proved to be a valid option for some particular
configurations. This article is a short description of my experience.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-NAS-Proved-Approved.html

Title: Fixing a Damaged or Incorrectly Configured OWA 2003 Installation
Author: Henrik Walther
installation in a few minutes.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Fixing-Damaged-Incorrectly-Configured-OWA-2003-Installation.html

Title: Exchange 2003 and Windows Storage Server
Author: Rodney Buike
dependable storage. With small to medium size businesses growing storage
requirements, Windows Storage Server 2003 is becoming an affordable option to
store data, and with Windows Storage Server 2003 Feature Pack 1 it can now
support hosting Exchange transaction logs and database files.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Windows-Storage-Server.html

Title: Exchange 12: The Monad-based Exchange Management Shell
Author: Henrik Walther
included in Exchange 12 is all about, as well as provide you with plenty of
examples, that show you why this new shell (which is based on Monad) is among
the hottest improvements in Exchange 12.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-12-Monad-based-Exchange-Management-Shell.html

Title: Configuring ISA Server 2004 as an Exchange Frontend Server in the DMZ
(Part 1)
Author: Markus Klein
different opinions on which is the best design strategy for publishing Exchange
Server 2003 services securely on the web. Within this drill down we will delve
a little bit deeper into the configuration details on how to make your Exchange
Server 2003 publishing as secure as possible using ISA Server 2004 taking into
consideration the ideas of the Exchange product team.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-ISA-Server-2004-Exchange-Frontend-Server-DMZ-Part1.html

Title: Sending Email without a Client
Author: Rodney Buike
Microsoft Outlook. There may be times when you wish you could send an e-mail
message without the need of a client application and thankfully there are a
number of ways to accomplish this task.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Sending-Email-without-Client.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.