[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:26:21 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Transaction Logs, The Lifeblood of Exchange
Author: Rodney Buike
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Transaction-Logs-Lifeblood-Exchange.html
and crucial to the proper operation of an Exchange server. This article hopes
to leave you with a better understanding of what they are and how to manage
them.

Title:  Storage Design – Have You Considered iSCSI?
Author: Rui J.M. Silva
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Storage-Design-Have-You-Considered-iSCSI.html
previous article, this time with an iSCSI configuration.

Title:  Symantec Backup Exec - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Backup & Recovery Category
Author: Admin
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchangeorg-Readers-Choice-Award-Backup-Recovery-Symantec-Backup-Exec-Apr06.html
Recovery category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. BrightStor
ARCserve Backup and SonaSafe for Exchange Server were first runner-up and
second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Troubleshooting RPC over HTTPS (Part 1)
Author: Rodney Buike
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Troubleshooting-RPC-over-HTTPS-Part1.html
with client configuration and firewall settings when using RCP over HTTPS.

Title:  Exchange 2003 Mobile Messaging Part 4 – Accessing the Corporate GAL
from your Mobile Device Using GAL Lookup
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part4.html
feature.

Title:  Configuring ISA Server 2004 as an Exchange Frontend Server in the DMZ
(Part 2)
Author: Markus Klein
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-ISA-Server-2004-Exchange-Frontend-Server-DMZ-Part2.html
configuration tasks that need to be done when configuring ISA Server 2004 as a
Reverse Proxy Server in your DMZ which is protected by two other Firewalls.

Title:  Load Balancing Exchange Front-End Servers
Author: Rodney Buike
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Load-Balancing-Exchange-Front-End-Servers.html
an effort to provide high availability. This article will cover two methods you
can use to load balance your front-end servers in an effort to maximize
performance and availability.

Title:  Explaining the Exchange 2007 Toolbox
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Explaining-Exchange-2007-Toolbox.html
Exchange Server 2007 Toolbox.

Title:  JetStress Is Your Friend
Author: Rui J.M. Silva
Link:   http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/JetStress-Your-Friend.html
Disk Performance Test with the GUI version of the tool JetStress 2004.

Title:  Exchange 2003 Mobile Messaging Part 3 – Installing, Administering, and
Using the Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration tool
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part3.html
the Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration tool, as well as how to use
the tool to initiate remote wipes, check transaction log entries, etc.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.