[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: Александр <afalex169@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Можно посоветоваться. Умный компьютерщик <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 11:46:19 +0300

In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
 you are entitled to your own opinion and my wish was not responding to nor
directed only towards the person you so lovingly call  by his diminutive.
Maybe you can open up a list for such on google+, where you obviously feel
at home, or are you fearing for your immigration status and therefore have
to demonstrate something which you might feel is "good behaviour pleasing
the Anglo-Americans", who are at the core of this mess?

... or are you merely phishing for clients

Pitty, pitty to see everywhere the same thing.
When some idiot has got nothing to say, he starts saying personal insults
and unfounded theories... slipping far far away from the discussion topic.

IHW, you are a pathetic, insignificant human being. And i am very sorry,
that Doug should read all this ugly stuff from you. Also i am sorry my
English is not my mother tongue and i am limited in how i express myself.
But even so, you showed up yourself with all this dirt, you have just
written. For people like you, the concept of humanity and honor are
incomprehensible.
End of discussion!

Doug - keep writing, keep expressing yourself the way you do. It
contributes a lot to this list and to its aim. I am sure a lot of
subscribers supports you, but they simply dont want to be smeared in mud,
talking with persons like IHW.

Alexander.