[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 11:21:00 +0300

Александр, you are entitled to your own opinion and my wish was not
responding to nor directed only towards the person you so lovingly call
by his diminutive.
Maybe you can open up a list for such on google+, where you obviously
feel at home, or are you fearing for your immigration status and
therefore have to demonstrate something which you might feel is "good
behaviour pleasing the Anglo-Americans", who are at the core of this mess?
IHW

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect:
LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM