[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 19:45:05 +0100

most interesting,, and chillingly unsurprising. this alone knocks aside
the assumption that some "conspiracy theorists" are deluded.on the wrong
track, etc.
time and time again the subject of population control keeps coming up in
different places not necessarily directly associated with the NSA material.