[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 23:57:30 +0100

Dear Shaun,
How dare you...to suggest that our British weather is "normal"! I shall report you to my colleagues at NSA and GCHQ. Our weather is subject to international and local variations...on a global scale...just like the rest of the world. It has only changed temperamentally during the last few months due to such things as fracking and US interference. And to use our weather as a yardstick...when we have all moved over to meters as part of our membership of the E.U. is an insult and an affront to our colleagues in Europe and shows a lack of respect for those of us who are "old Europe" compared with the "new Europe" which supports US policy, implicitly and absolutely...

On 04/07/14 23:42, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
Dougie old chap.
I have nothing whatever against the British weather, compared to what some have to deal with its very acceptable thank you very much.;-) I merely use the British weather as a comparative yardstick against which to compare the fleeting stability of that elusive condition wistfully called"normal"

ATB
Shaun.
On 04/07/2014 23:24, doug wrote:

My Dear Shaun,
Pray...what have you got against British Weather...it is so much better than that of America, temperate, with a lack of wild variations in temperature and precipitation...with a minor exception of course during last winter. We have the best weather in the world, we rarely suffer shortages of water, we never get too hot under the collar and when it freezes, it rarely lasts more than few days or weeks. It has all got to do with the Gulf Stream...

On 04/07/14 22:32, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
Normal?wtf is that when its about??lol

Each person, each organization, each government, each country has their own idea of"normal" and what is considered "normal" today might be considered abnormal tomorrow. so , yeah normal is just a ward.a collection of symbols if you like(when written down) which means different things to different people and changes rather quickly ( a bit like the British weather)