[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 10:43:33 +0300

No personal attack, just a wish:

Internet security - like real security in non-virtual life - is no field
for old men with calcified brain-wiring. Please refrain from moaning and
demoralization attempts here and kindly exchange your personal veteran
stories, which are only exhibiting that you didn't do anything tangible
for the greater good when you had the chance to do something, as well as
your family history constructs in direct mails - and off this list, please.

IHW

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect:
LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM