[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:28:28 +0100

Hi Ryan,

Ha! Ha!  Them were the days.  If only...

my bank gave up on paper a long time ago...and it would take me a walk of 8 miles to get to my nearest branch...And...how would me missus and I do our internet shopping on Ebay or Amazon or pay our bills abroad...and our pensions are paid electronically. If I tried to pay me utility bills by paper, we wouldn't get a discount and it is another long journey...and I would have to use the post...Letters are of course more secure by post...the security services don't open them without a warrant...;-) ;-) ;-) .

Them days is long gorne.

On 03/07/14 19:17, Ryan Carboni wrote:
Do banking in person and pay bills with checks.

Besides, your bank account is paying for the teller anyway.