[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 18:07:59 -0700

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tTkHJWxfP0

http://pfsearch.org/pfsearch/pf_grd.php?calledfrom=lkp&btnSubmit=Search&appl_no=&certissued=&app_coufk=1&catnoselect=eq&certcatno=1290b&pfoper=All&pfgrade=&certsymbol[]=All&subtype[]=All&certcolor=&keyoper=both&keyword=&recsperpage=10&pscolumn=default&sortord=DESC&calledfrom=lkp

On Friday, July 4, 2014 6:47 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Shaun,

You see, there you go, attack, attack attack. And there was I,
      being diplomatic and careful in my deliberations in my missive to
      you.
 I can't help it if our English Queen is misguided...she is, after
      all, getting on a bit, and bound by constitutional duty to follow
      the dictates of the government, and married to a Greek husband,
      who is also the Duke of Edinburgh, who thinks that all Chinese
      people are slit eyed....whatever. And, to have Mr. Cameron, the
      joke of Europe,  as her Prime Minister, must be the ultimate
      humiliation.

You colonial upstarts just do not know what is good for you, nor
      can you detect truth from reality...
With Kind Regards,

On 05/07/14 00:03, Neal Lamb wrote:

http://rt.com/uk/162896-queen-fracking-pensions-speech/

>On Friday, July 4, 2014 5:58 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>Dear Shaun,
>How dare you...to suggest that our British weather
                      is "normal"!  I shall report you to my colleagues
                      at NSA and GCHQ. Our weather is subject to
                      international and local variations...on a global
                      scale...just like the rest of the world.  It has
                      only changed temperamentally during the last few
                      months due to such things as fracking and US
                      interference.  And to use our weather as a
                      yardstick...when we have all moved over to meters
                      as part of our membership of the E.U.  is an
                      insult and an affront to our colleagues in Europe
                      and shows a lack of respect for those of us who
                      are "old Europe" compared with the "new Europe"
                      which supports US policy, implicitly and
                      absolutely...
>ATB
>Dougie.
>

>On 04/07/14 23:42, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
>
>Dougie old chap.
>AI have nothing whatever against the British
                      weather, compared to what some have to deal with
                      its very acceptable thank you very much.;-)

>I merely use the British weather as a comparative
                      yardstick against which to compare the fleeting
                      stability of that elusive condition wistfully
                      called"normal"

>ATB
>Shaun.
>
>On 04/07/2014 23:24, doug wrote:
>

>My Dear Shaun,
>Pray...what have you got against British
                        Weather...it is so much better than that of
                        America, temperate, with a lack of wild
                        variations in temperature and
                        precipitation...with a minor exception of course
                        during last winter.  We have the best weather in
                        the world, we rarely suffer shortages of water,
                        we never get too hot under the collar and when
                        it freezes, it rarely lasts more than few days
                        or weeks.  It has all got to do with the Gulf
                        Stream...
>ATB
>Dougie.
>
>On 04/07/14 22:32, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
>
>Normal?wtf is that when its about??lol
>
>Each person, each organization, each government,
                      each country has their own idea of"normal" and
                      what is considered "normal" today might be
                      considered  abnormal tomorrow.
>so , yeah normal is just a ward.a collection of
                      symbols if you like(when written down) which means
                      different things to different people and changes
                      rather quickly ( a bit like the British weather)