[cryptome] Re: Is This a Hoax: Backdoor to Wireless Router

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 23:42:42 +0100

Dougie old chap.
I have nothing whatever against the British weather, compared to what
some have to deal with its very acceptable thank you very much.;-)
I merely use the British weather as a comparative yardstick against
which to compare the fleeting stability of that elusive condition
wistfully called"normal"

ATB
Shaun.