The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "What's On" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Internet Radio" <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:12:34 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me tomorrow at 0 hours universal, 7 pm eastern, and 5
pm pacific time on http://theglobalvoice.info where I feature the best in
Hawaiian, Reggae, and everything in between.
This week, we will be featuring some tunes from the New Hawaiian Style Band,
and another great song from Kupaoa.
If you want to get a hold of me during the show, you can do so via email at
yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tweet at the username theglobalvoice
Hope to see you soon!