The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:34:02 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that's 8 p.m eastern, 7 on
audio access fm for the hawaiian connection!
This week, I will be featuring a brand new single from Pomai, plus some other
great music to get your weekend started.
You can get a hold of me at anytime by email keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope to see you soon!
You can tune in by going to http://theglobalvoice.info
Or at http://audioaccessfm.com to listen.