The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:09:22 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me today at 0 hours universal, that is 8 p.m eastern,
1 a.m in the uk for the Hawaiian connection on www.theglobalvoice.info
This week, I will be featuring an artist named Manali'i, and their cd that was
recently released called "First Time."
If you have any requests, dedications, or just want to say hi, you can email me
at keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tweet @tr_diva
I hope to see you then!

The hawaiian connection can be heard on www.theglobalvoice.info and other
stations.