The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:36:01 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 23 Universal, that's 7 eastern, 4 pacific for the Hawaiian
Connection.
This week I will be featuring a brand new Track From Anuhea, plus som great
music to start off the weekend!
I would love to get in touch with you during the show via e-mail at
yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have a request, or if you want to say
Hello.
I hope to See you There!
On the Global voice, and your radio for life.
You can tune in by going to www.theglobalvoice.info for your player of choice.