The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:04:36 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 23 to 01 Universal, that's 6 eastern, 3 pacific for the
Hawaiian Connection!
In this adition of the live show, I will be featuring some great music, and
more cool stuff from Anuhea's all for love cd, plus what's been going on with
me this week.
If you would like to contact me with a request, or dedication, or just to say
hello, you can do so at yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope to see you soon!
If you want to listen, go to www.theglobalvoice.info and choose your player.