The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 05:32:11 -1000

Hello, if you want some good music on a Friday,
Join me at 2300 for the Hawaiian Connection.
This week we have 2 releases, one of them beeing an artist named Paula Fuga who
is an r&b artist.
She has recently come out with a cd called "Misery's End."
The other cd is a Complilation cd called "Maui Style, Volume II."
You can interact with me during the live show by email if you want to say hi,
or have a request.
Only on The Global voice.
For listen links and for the schedule, visit www.theglobalvoice.info