The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:51:38 -1000

Hello All,
Join me for the hawaiian connection at 2300 hourts UTC.
This week, we are going to feature an artist called Mighty J.
Plus, some good music to get your weekend started, and what's been going on
here from the past week.
I would be glad to interact with you by email to take request or just to say hi.
Only on the global voice
For listen links plus the schedule for other times, visit
http://www.theglobalvoice.info