The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 08:32:04 -1000

Hi,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that's 7 pm eastern, 11 in
the UK for the hawaiian connection show.
This week, I will be featuring some old tracks, new Tracks, and a little bit of
Christmas music here and there.
I'll also be featuring a new track from Damon Williams.
If you would like to get a hold of me, you can email me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or tweet me @keao45

I hope to see you soon!
You can tune in by pointing your browser to www.theglobalvoice.info