The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:11:38 -1000

Hello all,
Join me at 23 to 1 Universal, 6 to eight eastern, 3 to 5 pacific for the
Hawaiian conection show.
This week I will be talking about my trip to Vegas, and I'll be playing some
good tunes to end off the year.
I'll be glad to interact with you by e-mail.
That's the hawaiian connection on the one and only Global voice.
Visit www.theglobalvoice.info for listen links, and for the schedule.