The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:20:23 -1000

Hello all,
Want some good hawaiian music for your Friday evening?
Join me for the hawaiian connection from 23 to 01 universal for some good tunes
and chatter, and some explanations about some of the islands, this week is
going to be about Maui, and I'll be featuring artists from this great island as
well.
If you want to interact with me during the show, you can do so by email.
I hope to see you soon at 23 hundred for the hawaiian connection.
Only on the global voice.
For listen links for your media player, go to http://www.theglobalvoice.info