The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:07:55 -1000

Hey guys,
Join me at 2300 for the Hawaiian connection, for some good tunes,  and some
good chatter, and what's been going on this week.
I'll also be taking your requests by email during the show.
That's the Hawaiian connection at 2300 UTC, on the one and only global voice.
Listen links and the schedule are at http://www.theglobalvoice.info