The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 06:10:35 -1000

Hey everyone,
After last weeks vacation, I am back with a live Hawaiian Connection tonight
starting at 23:00 Universal.
This week we will be playing some good music, and featuring  new releases from
Lorna Lim, and high town playas, and a little Christmas Music.
That's the hawaiian connection on the one and only global voice.
For listen links go to www.theglobalvoice.info to choose your player.