The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 04:38:43 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 23 Universal, that's 7 to 9 eastern, 4 to 6pacific for the
Hawaiian conection where I feature some tracks from Hawaii, also some of my
favorite styles of music, like soul, pop, and Jaz.
I would be glad to take your requests during the show!

You can tune in at http://www.theglobalvoice.info
I hope to see you there!