The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 06:16:42 -1000

Hello All,
I am back live to bring you this weeks Hawaiian connection at 23 Hundred UTC,
that's 3 pacific, 6 eastern.
I'll be playing some reggae, Hawaiian, and also some Christmas tunes through
out the show.
I will also be featuring a new artist called hi'ikua and I will be playing
tracks off of their cd called, Aia I Hi'ialo.
You can get in contact me during the show for any requests, dedications, if you
want to say hello.
On the one and only the global voice.
If you would like to tune in, www.theglobalvoice.info for your player of choice.
I hope to see you then!